Closing Date: Friday, 8 July 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that the PEPmoney systems and business processes incorporate industry standards and best practices; and to provide business process and technology support to users.
- Support of existing business processes and technology
- Research and propose new developments and changes to business processes and technology
- Testing, implementation as well as Management of system changes
- System analysis and documentation
- Management of resources and System cost management/budget control
- Report development and writing
- Business Process Design – functional and technical specifications
- Internal training and facilitation manual development and maintenance
- System consulting/user support/system problem analysis
- Project Management
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Commercial / Business related degree with Analytical/Commercial subjects
- Above average computer literacy: MS Office, MS Project, Excel; MS Visio
- Minimum 3 years systems/business analyst experience, preferably in a financial services environment
- Retail experience is advantageous
- Competencies required: Attention to detail, sound business acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills, resourcefulness, results driven, self-motivator, communication skills and a team player.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, copies of ID and certificates and an internal application form (if you are an internal applicant).
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.To submit your application Vist us on a pc