Closing Date: Tuesday, 29 August 2017
Department: Sales Support
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the overall merchandising standards in the stores, which include document design of monthly promotional bulletin,
window displays, in-store displays, product merchandising and marketing material.
- Develop and communicate monthly promotional bulletins to the field;
- Support the Visual Merchandise Manager in developing,
- updating and maintaining the merchandise standards manual (PepGrow) to ensure correct implementation in stores;
- Assist in the creation of merchandising guidelines for window- and in-store displays;
- Visual Merchandise projects assistance;
- Design of new store concepts;
- Presentation drawing;
- Ad hoc projects.
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12 with tertiary qualification in creative/graphic design;
- 2-3 years’ experience, preferably in a retail design environment;
- Experience in visual merchandising will be an advantage;
- Experience in document design and store communication will be an advantage;
- Document flow management;
- Computer Literate (MS Office);
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite programmes. eg. Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Adobe XI.
- Experience in Sketch Up Pro will be an advantage.
- Competencies required: Analytical, good communication skills, accurate, team player, can cope with stress and take initiative.
If you are interested in applying for the above position and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV
If you are already a PEP Dynamo please attach a signed internal application form with your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.To submit your application Vist us on a pc