Closing Date: Monday, 06 March 2017
Department: Supply Chain
PURPOSE OF THE JOB To provide a comprehensive senior HR business partner role for Pep DCs KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a strategic plan for the PS function for the DCs
- Influence, contribute and advise line partners on key PS and people decisions.
- Understand, keep abreast of, anticipate and interpret the complexity of people impacts due to the changing macro and micro environments
- Provide operational support, leadership and supervision on all PS related interventions.
- Provide comprehensive PS interventions inclusive but not limited to talent management, recruitment & selection, labour relations, performance management, Employment Equity, compensation and benefits, training and development, project management, employee wellness and organisational development.
- Initiate, enable and manage a work place communications programme
- Supporting the leadership to enable the embedding and maintenance of the company’s culture and values
- The position requires a highly emotionally mature, confident HR professional who can work independently, nationally and across multiple stakeholders
- 3 Year Degree/National Diploma in Human Resource Management essential with 5-8 years HR Generalist experience, in a retail, logistics, manufacturing or related environment
- Computer literate – Windows, Microsoft Office & Microsoft Outlook
- A minimum of two years in a Senior Management role in Human Resource
- Able to travel frequently to the local and national DCs
- Competencies required: Leadership skills; Team player; Communication skills; able to maintain confidentiality; Stress Tolerance; Planning and Organizing; Detail Orientation; Problem Solving and Service Orientation