Closing Date: 30 September 2014
Department: Pepkor IT
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this position is to update and maintain the Pepkor Global Design website, to support the Global Design Executive who is based in Brussels. The person will report to the Pepkor IT Digital Manager in Cape Town.
- Maintaining the website.
- Printing documents and scanning receipts.
- Co-ordinating meetings in South Africa..
- Data capturing and categorisation.
- Usage reports.
- Uploading and tagging.
- Website Training
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12
- 2 Years administrative experience and working in an office environment
- Graphic design package knowledge (Adobe Photoshop or similar) will be advantageous.
- Basic working knowledge of Wordpress.
- Social media knowledge (Facebook and Pinterest) and basic understanding of HTML + CSS (beneficial not essential).
- Design skills (beneficial not essential).
- Competencies Required: Problem assessment; decision making; detail orientation; planning, organising and control; stress tolerance and time management; excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a team player that can cope in a dynamic environment.
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.To submit your application Vist us on a pc