Closing Date: Monday, 10 July
DEPARTMENT: Sales (New Region – Southern Division)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To coordinate the Sales departments’ office activities and provide assistance to the management team
in the daily running of the office. Position is available from 1 October 2017.
- General management of office
- Co-ordination of team member schedules
- Organising and co-ordinating events
- Office reception
- General administration (ordering stationery, filing, etc)
- Compilation of reports
- Planning and organising meetings
- Traveling and accommodation arrangements
- Typing of correspondence
JOB INCUMBENT REQUIREMENTS
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Certificate / Diploma or relevant qualification.
- Computer Literacy: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook is essential.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a secretary
- Proficient in English and Afrikaans
- Competencies required: Problem solving; decision making; planning, organising and control; attention to detail, service orientation; stress tolerance; communication and building and maintaining relationships
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.To submit your application Vist us on a pc