Closing Date: Tuesday, 01 November 2016
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales by ensuring good customer service, maintenance of the store image, presentation and promotion of stock, stock management and correct pricing of products.
- Stock loss is minimised through compliance with security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company guidelines.
- Management of team – training, coaching and performance management of team members while maintaining the company culture.
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities - giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service Orientation
- Management abilities - Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making, Analysing
If meet the requirements for the above position, please submit a 3 page CV by clicking the “submit your application” option below or fax your CV application to: 086 535 7666. Please quote the name of the store you are applying for as a reference.
If you are already a PEP Dynamo please attach a signed internal application form with your CV.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.To submit your application Vist us on a pc